Welcome to The 1st Bandung Applied Biomedical and Technology in Health Conference (BABTECH) 2019. Main theme of this conference is Biomedical and Tissue Engineering in Health for Society 5.0. BABTECH 2019 will explore collaboration between biomedical engineering research and its application in community.
This conference are hosted by Faculty of Medicine, Universitas Padjadjaran in collaboration with Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB), Bandung, Indonesia. The 1st BABTECH will take place on 25-26 October 2019 in Bandung, Indonesia.
Aim and Scope
Prof. Ramdan Panigoro, dr., PhD (Universitas Padjadjaran)
- Professor, Biomedical Sciences Department, Biochemistry Division Faculty of Medicine, Universitas Padjadjaran (UNPAD) Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
- Chairman of Bandung International Biomolecular Conferences (BIBMC) in 2014, 2016 and 2018
- Member of the Advisory Committee on Health Research (ACHR)/WHO SEARO
- Vice Dean for Student Affairs, Faculty of Medicine, UNPAD
- Author/Coauthor of various publications on biomedical sciences, blood transfusion, histo leucocyte antigen, and thalassemia in various national & international journals
- Editor/Member of various local guides, books, proceedings on blood transfusion, thalassemia, general health & community activities
- Speaker, GG2020 Conference 2017, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Biochemistry & Biomolecular Teaching Staff, Faculty of Medicine, UNPAD
- Biomedical Division, Ethical Research Committee, UNPAD
- Quality Undergraduate Education (QUE) & Health Prefessional Education Quality (HPEQ) Projects, Indonesian Ministry of Education / World Bank
Prof. Dr. Ir. Soegijardjo Soegijoko (ITB)
Prof. Yasuhiko Tabata, M.D., PhD (Japan)
- Professor and Chairman of the Laboratory of Biomaterials at the Institute for Frontier Life and Medical Sciences, Kyoto University.
- Professor of the Graduate School of Medicine, Osaka University.
- Fellow of the New York Academy of Science and American Institute for Medical and Biological Engineering (AIMBE).
- Founding Fellow for Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine, (FTERM).
- Board member of the Japanese Society of Regenerative Medicine (JSRM), the Japanese Society for Biomaterials (JSB), the Japan Society of Drug Delivery System (JSDDS), and the Japanese Society of Inflammation and Regeneration (JSIR).
- One of founder members of Asian Biomaterial Federation (ABF).
- Board member of Tissue Engineering Society International for 2001-2003 and 2012-present.
- Chairman of the 13th Annual Congress of JSRM (2014) and the 37th Annual Congress of JSB (2015), the 37th Annual Congress of JSIR (2016), and the 33th Annual Congress of JSDD (2017).
- Board member of TERMIS-AP for 2013-present.
- President of TERMIS-AP for 2016-2020, and chairs the 5th TERMIS World Congress 2018, Kyoto, Japan.
Prof. Badrul Hisham Yahaya (Stem Cell Tech, Malaysia)
- Director of Animal Research and Service Centre (ARASC) of Universiti Sains Malaysia
- Principal Investigator and the former Head of Regenerative Medicine Cluster, Advanced Medical and Dental Institute (AMDI), Universiti Sains Malaysia
- Vice president of the Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine Society of Malaysia (TESMA) (2015 – 2017 and 2019 – 2021)
- Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Biomedical and Clinical Sciences (JBCS) published by AMDI USM
Dr. Mohd Haikal Mohd Yunus, MD, PhD (Tissue Engineering, UKM, Malaysia)
- Senior medical lecturer in the Department of Physiology, Faculty of Medicine, National University of Malaysia
- Associate Research Fellow at the Tissue Engineering Center
- Coordinator of cGMP Laboratory Clinical Trials for cell therapy and tissue engineering
- Chief Clinical Officer at Cell Tissue Technology Sdn. Berhad
Dr. Ferdiansyah Mahyudin, dr., SpOT (K) (UNAIR, Indonesia)
- Chairman of Musculoskeletal Oncology Team Musculoskeletal Tumor-Dr. Soetomo General Hospital/Airlangga School of Medicine
- Chairman of Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cell Center School of Medicine-Dr. Soetomo General Hospital-Tropical Disease Center of Airlangga University
- Chairman of Indonesian Musculoskeletal Oncology Society
- Chairman of Indonesian Oncology Orthopaedi-Indonesian Orthopaedic and Traumatology Collegium
- Director of Fellowship Oncology Orthopaedi Programme-Dr. Soetomo General Hospital/Airlangga School of Medicine
- Board member of BPJS medical consideration-East Java Region
- Prof. Yasuhiko Tabata (Adv Biomaterial, Japan)
- Yulius Hermanto, dr., PhD (iPSC Tech, Japan)
- Isa Anshori, S.T., M.Eng., PhD(ITB)
- Prof. Dr. Hermawan Nagar Rasyid, dr., SpOT(K), MT(BME), PhD (UNPAD)
- Prof. Dr. Tata Dirgantara (ITB)
- Prof. Bethy S. Hernowo, SpPA, PhD (UNPAD)
- Prof. Hussein S. Kartamihardja, dr., SpKN.,MH.Kes (UNPAD)
- Dr. Endang Harjolukito, dr., SpPA (UI)
- Ahmad Faried, dr., PhD., SpBS (UNPAD)
- Arief Wibowo, dr. PhD (UNPAD)
- Dr. Damayanti Tinduh, dr., Sp KFR (UNAIR)
- Dr. Rahmawati Noverina(Biofarma)
- Dr. Angga Kartiwa, dr., SpM (UNPAD)
- Herry Herman, dr., SpOT(K)., PhD (UNPAD)
- Renaldi Prasetia, dr., SpOT(K)., M.Kes (UNPAD)
Venue and Activities
Oct 25-26th 2019
Unpad Training Centre Bandung,
Jl Ir H. Juanda no 4 Bandung
Ruang Auditorium lt 1
Call for Papers
The acceptable word range is not exceeded 250 words. The abstracts which do not meet this word limit will be asked for revisions.
Your abstract submission should be submitted in English.
We encourage you to send informative abstract (complete abstract) which is a compendious summary of a paper’s substance including its background, purpose, method, results, and conclusion
To submit an abstract, authors must register first (see Submission System). Then authors can login and upload the abstract and full paper in this site.
Full paper submission deadline is Oct 30th, 2019. Selected papers will be published in international Proceeding.
Registration Fee and Payment
Oral Presentation (general)
Non Oral presentation
Registration Fee should be transferred to:
Bank Name: Bank Negara Indonesia, Branch Perguruan Tinggi Bandung, Bandung, INDONESIA
Swift Code: BNINIDJAUPB
Account Number: 9882340540701081
Account Holder: BABTECH
[IMPORTANT] Author MUST upload the registration payment proofs via this website [NOT FROM EMAIL].
Submission receipt can be downloaded directly after your payment is CONFIRMED by the Committee
Local Accomodation near the Venue are
Indonesian Visa Information can be found here
Prof. Dr. Rina Indiastuti, SE, MSIE (Plt. Rektor Universitas Padjadjaran)
Dr. Med. Setiawan, dr., AIFM (Dean of Faculty of Medicine, Universitas Padjadjaran)
Chairman of the Committee:
Prof. Dr. Hermawan Nagar Rasyid,dr., SpOT(K), MT(BME), PhD
Hanna Goenawan, dr., M.Kes., PhD
Dr. Nova Sylviana, dr., M.Kes
Ahmad Faried, dr., PhD., SpBS
Mas Rizki A. Syamsunarno, dr., M.Kes., PhD
Irma Ruslina Defi, dr., SpRM-KFR, PhD
Renaldi Prasetia, dr., M.Kes., SpOT(K)
Dr. Isa Anshori
Dr. Allya P Koesoemo
Habibur, ST., MT.
Rizki Putra Prastio, S.Si., MT
Proceeding and Web
Dr. M.Ghozali, dr., M.Kes
Ronny Lesmana, dr., M.Kes., PhD
Dr. Med. Hasan Bashari, dr.
Astrid Feinisa, dr., M.Kes., PhD
Andri Rezano, dr., M.Kes., PhD
Yunia Sribudiani, Apt., PhD